I hope that you enjoy!
(adapted from The Joy of Cooking)
1 1/2 cups cup 4 cup gluten-free flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon hot paprika
1/4 teaspoon sweet paprika
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
3/4 cup dark brown sugar
2 large eggs
1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups grated zucchini
1. Whisk the dry ingredients together.
2. Blend the eggs, sugar, oil, and vanilla in another bowl.
3. Stir in the dry until combined.
4. Fold in the zucchini.
5. Grease and flour a lof pan and pour batter into pan.
6. Bake in a 350F oven for about 45 minutes.
7. Allow it to cool for at least 10 minutes before flipping it out.